Air Conditioner Installation
Air Conditioner Installation Company in Cypress, Tx
Looking for Air Conditioner Installation in the Houston Area?
When it’s time to replace your air conditioner, or install a new cooling system, call LMI Heating & Cooling. We’ve helped Texas residents and businesses stay comfortable year round.
Choosing the right air conditioning solution for your home or commercial environment can be complicated. If you want efficiency and savings, it’s essential that you choose the right model. That means knowing which air conditioning system’s best for your space, comparing cooling power energy efficiency, considering ductwork mapping and load demands, advanced cooling technology addons and many other factors.
We take pride in helping our Houston and surrounding city air conditioning customers select, install, and maintain top brand cooling solutions. Our promise to you is 100% satisfaction on every job. That’s why the Texas has trusted LMI Heating & Cooling for its air conditioning installations.
Contact Us Today For a Free Quote!
FREE Eco Bee Thermostat With New Installation
Our Mission Is To Keep You Cool, And Save You Money!
Benefits of a New Air Conditioner Unit
- Better home comfort. A modern cooling system just provides for your cooling needs better, easy as that. You’ll get more cooling for what you pay, ensuring your home is well-equipped to handle the worst of a Texas summer.
- A more efficient air conditioner. Not only will your new air conditioner upgrade be stronger, but you’ll even pay less to get your comfort! The energy-efficiency of newer models far outperforms that of older units, meaning more comfort at less cost.
- More reliable cooling. Past the 10 to 15 year mark, you’ll notice that your current cooling unit will need repair more often, and is much more likely to wear out completely. Replacing your air conditioner now heads off the issue, reducing the stress of having to go without adequate cooling in the middle of a summer season.
- Less carbon footprint and helping the environment. Older units still use R-22, a compound that is being gradually phased out due to its negative environmental impact and health risks. By swapping to a new system you’re not only getting a better system, but one that’s better for our planet as well.
Why Choose LMI Heating & cooling?
LMI Heating & Cooling is a family owned and operated HVAC service company providing prompt and reliable service to commercial businesses and residential customers.
Our Star Certified Technicians are highly trained and possess the skills and experience needed to resolve all of your heating and cooling needs. No matter how great or small, we will provide fast, quality solutions to your satisfaction.
- Are always professional and friendly
- Are available to you 24×7 for air conditioning repairs and maintenance
- Give you a 100% guarantee—and we always do the job right the first time
- Are HVAC system experts for testing, sealing, certification, design, and load calculation
- Give you free estimates on replacing HVAC equipment
- Help you save money with energy company rebates
To provide our customers with quick and reliable HVAC and mechanical services. As a local family-owned business we look to prove that our responsiveness and honesty is what will set us apart from the competition.
Typically, you should replace your air conditioner every 15-20 years or when you notice any of the following signs:
- You need to call for repairs more often. If you need more than two repairs in any season, there is no question you need an air conditioner replacement. Even if you’ve had repairs any time in the last two years, you should consider an upgrade or new air conditioner installation.
- Your cooling bills are going up. Despite fuel costs steadily rising year over year, your cooling bills shouldn’t creep up that much. If you notice a large increase, you need to get a new air conditioner.
- Your home still feels hot. If it never seems like your home is cool enough, you may need to change your filters or get a new cooling system installed.
- You notice a reduction in air quality. If you or your family have noticed a decline in air quality in your home, it could very well be your air conditioner or HVAC system in general.